1. Custom design with your HOA name.
2. Mobile Responsive: readable from smartphones to PCs.
3. Our neighborhood information page.
4. Contact Us page with snail mail address & email form.
5. Important Links: city, utilities, schools, etc.
6. Home page for posting new information, events & notices.
The latest posting is always listed at the top.
7. Document Area for Covenants & Restrictions, Bylaws, Budget,
Minutes & forms.
8. Info about the Board of Directors if desired.
9. PayPal can be installed for homeowners to pay dues with a credit card.
10. Ability to fill out out Complaint or Architecture Change forms online
11. Ability to conduct simple polls.
12. Ability to discuss community issues/topics thru a forum
13. Ability to list neighborhood homes that are on the market.
14. Ability to display photos or video.
15. Ability to password protect certain pages.
The layout of our OKhoa web site is a reflection of what your HOA web site might look like, with the exception of your own unique header and name. We strive to create sites that are attractive, easy to navigate and easy on the eye.
For a more detailed site, see any of the websites listed in the Portfolio section in the right sidebar. OKhoa will provide excellent service to earn your trust and confidence and will not sell your contact information.