Benefits for Homeowners
1. In this day and age of open access to information, the HOA Board has an easy avenue for posting the budget, meeting dates, agenda, minutes, financial reports, committee research, crime issues, etc.
2. Volunteers are short on time. Our websites provide an easy, efficient way to communicate.
3. When residents have access to accurate information, there is more harmony and less neighborhood chaos.
4. A website provides an unobtrusive way to notify people of events and information. It is available 24/7 and busy people can choose when and where to be informed.
5. The Board of Directors will have a stable link of communication during the uncertain time of transition from developer to neighborhood, avoiding communication breakdown and dysfunction.
An OKHOA website can help you build a successful HOA!